Android XML Adventure – Compare: XML Parsers
Article Series: Android XML Adventure
Author: Pete Houston (aka. `xjaphx`)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is the “Thing” called XML?
- Parsing XML Data w/ SAXParser
- Parsing XML Data w/ DOMParser
- Parsing XML Data w/ XMLPullParser
- Create & Write XML Data
- Compare: XML Parsers
- Parsing XML using XPath
- Parsing HTML using HtmlCleaner
- Parsing HTML using JSoup
- Sample Project 1: RSS Parser – using SAXParser
- Sample Project 1: RSS Parser – using DOM Parser
- Sample Project 1: RSS Parser – using XMLPullParser
- Sample Project 2: HTML Parser – using HtmlCleaner
- Sample Project 2: HTML Parser – using JSoup
- Finalization on the “Thing” called XML!
I’ve already introduced you about the common Android XML Parsers:
- SAX Parser
I thought I would give a article to compare among these parsers; however, I have found a really nice page that already made the comparison, especially about performance. So I decided to trackback this page instead of posting new article for it.
It’s very clear, detailed and well-explained, and you should read of it.